Dental License Renewal
You must complete 30 hours of continuing education (CE) to renew your license.
Below you will find a detailed list of your CE requirements.
- 28 Hours | Maximum three hours of practice management courses can be included in these 28 hours.
- Medical Errors
- 2 Hours | due every biennium
- Domestic Violence
- 2 Hours | due every third biennium
- 2 Hours | due the first renewal only
- Current CPR Certification
- 0 Hours | required and must be a live course; course does not count toward CE hours. Renewed every 2 years.
- NEW! Safe and Effective Prescribing of Controlled Substances
- 2 Hours | required for all licensed dentists regardless of DEA licensing
- NEW! Human Trafficking
- 1 Hour | one-time course due 1/1/2021
Learn more about your requirements here.
To Check your CE credits got to: CE Broker
When you are ready to renew your license click here
The SFDDA is available to assist in your renewal needs! If you have any questions or need additional information on the biennium, renewal process, CE Broker or the FDA online CE, please contact the SFDDA office at 305-667-3647 or firstname.lastname@example.org.